1. By placing an order on the online store www.yudystyle.com, the Costumer acknowledges that have read all the instructions provided during the purchase and fully accepts the general conditions of sale and payment described below.
2. GabyCollection S.r.l. is not to be considered liable for any direct or indirect damage to persons and/or properties caused by the non-acceptance, even partially, of an order, and the Customer has no right to any compensation for damages or indemnity. In the case of unexpected unavailability of the goods and non-acceptance of the order, the Customer will not incur in any expenses.
Instructions to buy
3. Once the order is received, the e-commerce system will send an e-mail acknowledging receipt to the address provided by the Customer. This confirmation message will include the “Date and Time the order was placed”, the “Order Number” and the “Customer Code” to be used in any further communication with the e-commerce system.
4. The Costumer is responsible for providing accurate personal information when registering and for maintaining it updated using the access credentials.
The Costumer can choose between the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal or Bank Transfer.
Card transactions are performed through the electronic system of the e-commerce portal which uses the PayPal secure server; the staff of GabyCollection S.r.l. will never come to know the credit card number provided by the Costumer when purchasing to the Credit Institute Secure Server using a protected and encrypted internet connection, according to the current standards of the online payment market.
All the amounts published on the e-commerce portal are expressed in Euro, which is the referential currency.
Delivery terms and expenses
7. In some cases, GabyCollection S.r.l. can only take orders to be delivered in Europe.
8. For every order placed on www.yudystyle.com, GabyCollection S.r.l. sends an invoice via e-mail to the holder of the order, in accordance with the Italian law-Sect 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000 and Decree-Law 52/2004. The information we use to emit the invoice is the one provided by the Customer when placing the order. No change can be made on the invoice once it is issued.
9. The delivery expenses are explicitly described at the time of placing the order. Some promotions may offer discounts equal to the shipping costs in orders that exceed a certain value determined by the offer itself. The goods are to be paid using Credit Card, PayPal or Bank Transfer. The manager of the e-commerce integrated platform will charge the due amount to the credit card. There are no extra charges on top of the total amount of the order.
10. Every package is delivered by an express courier service within 48 hours in Italy and within 36 hours in Europe. GabyCollection S.r.l. is not to be considered liable for any delays in the delivery.
11. Upon delivery of the package by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of items delivered matches the number on the delivery order;
- that the packaging is not damaged, wet or altered in any way, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or staples).
Any damage to the packaging and/or the product or any mismatch in the number of items delivered or in the instructions, must be immediately notified writing GOODS RECEIVED UNCHECKED on the delivery note of the courier. Once the courier's delivery note is signed, the Customer can not submit any complaints about the external appearance of the package(s) delivered.
Any contingent problem concerning the integrity, the correspondence or completeness of the products received must be notified within 7 days after delivery according to what provided herein.
12. The order is automatically cancelled if the package is not collected at the courier warehouses within 5 working days after repeated unsuccessful attempts to deliver it to the address indicated by the Customer.
Right of withdrawal
13. According to the Italian Law -sect. 5 Decree-Law no. 185/1999, if the client is a consumer, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving any reason or suffering any penalties, except for what described in the following section 15.
14. To exercise this right, the Customer must send a notification to that effect to GabyCollection S.r.l. within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. Such notification is to be sent via registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address:
Via Meloni di Quartirolo, 41
41012 - Carpi (MO) Italia
Tel. +39 327/17.41.347
or by C.E.A. (Certified Email Address) sending it within the said period of 10 days. Once such notification of withdrawal is received, GabyCollection S.r.l. will immediately give the Customer instructions on how to return the goods which must be received at GabyCollection S.r.l. within 10 days from the issuance of the authorization.
15. The right of withdrawal is subjected to the following conditions:
- the right applies to the entire product purchased; it can not be exercised only to part of the product;
- the purchased product must be returned intact and in its original packaging with every single piece (including packaging, any documentation and accessories).
To avoid damaging the original package, we recommend adding a second box when possible. It is strictly forbidden in all cases to affix labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product.
By law, the customer is responsible for the shipping expenses when returning the merchandise. GabyCollection S.r.l. has the right to exempt the customer from this expenditure.
The Customer is fully responsible for the shipping and the goods until we acknowledge receipt in our warehouses; if the goods are damaged in transit, GabyCollection S.r.l. will inform the Customer (within 5 working days after receiving the goods in our warehouses) enabling the Costumer to file a timely complaint against the courier and obtain a refund for the value of the goods (if insured). In that case, the goods will be put at the Customer's disposal for their return and the withdrawal request will be cancelled. GabyCollection S.r.l. is not responsible in any way for damaged or stolen/lost goods returned through uninsured shipping.
16. Except for any eventual repair expenses of damages caused to the original package, GabyCollection S.r.l. will reimburse the Customer the full amount paid, net of the shipping cost, within 14 days of return of the good, by transferring the amount charged to the credit card, or through PayPal or bank transfer. In the latter case, the Costumer shall promptly provide the bank account number on which the refund must be deposited (IBAN and SWIFT code of the invoice holder).
17. The right of withdrawal expires in the absence of the essential conditions of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its content), in cases where GabyCollection S.r.l. gets to confirm:
- the lack of external and/or internal packaging;
- the absence of product components;
- that the product was not damaged in transit.
If the right of withdrawal expired, GabyCollection S.r.l. will return the merchandise purchased to the sender who will be responsible for the shipping expenses.
Change of goods
If the good needs to be replaced, contact us at the following number:
TOLL FREE NUMBER 800-13 43 09
We will send the same courier to replace the product at our expense within 24 hours on Italian territory.
18. The personal information requested when placing the order is collected and processed to meet the expressed requirements of the Customer and will never be shared with third parties. GabyCollection S.r.l. guarantees its Customers full respect of the regulations on personal data processing and treatment ruled by the Privacy Code under the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.03.
The data processing controller is GabyCollection S.r.l. in the person of Blanco Yudaimy, owner of the service.
19. The sales contract between the Customer and GabyCollection S.r.l. is concluded in Italy and governed by the Italian laws. If the Costumer is a consumer, the local lawful jurisdiction for the resolution of any civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, is the reference forum of his/her town of residence; in every other case, the local jurisdiction is the Forum of Modena.